Wavosaur is a free audio editor. You can record sounds, play sounds, import and export WAV, AIFF, and MP3 files, visually edit the waveforms. Use Wavosaur to edit your sounds using cut, copy, paste and mix, add VST effects with the VST rack chainer. Apply a chain of effect for mastering, sound design, special FX, enhancing your recordings, or add special FX. Wavosaur can use ASIO drivers for optimal performance.
Wavosaur features :
- graphic waveform window allows you to see a visual display of your audio file and zoom in or out (with mousewheel, keyboard shortcut or button).
- MDI (multiple documents interface) You can open as many window as you want.
- cut and paste editing of your audio.
- record from any source your computer supports : line-in, microphone, speaker output, etc.
- digitize your old LPs and tapes, clean / restore the sound and save them to your hard drive.
- record your voice and add special effects.
- remove automatically the silence or noise at the end and beginning of a song.
- masters your tracks with the help of the VST rack chainer.
- amplify a song that's been recorded too quietly.
- fade out the end of a song.
- convert channel mono -> stereo stereo -> mono, resample, change bit depth.
- apply audio processing : amplify, fade, invert, normalize, mute, insert silence, mix, maximize and many more...
- VST effects can be previewed in realtime and applyed to a selection or the entire file.
- use batch process to process many files at once: normalize, auto trim, remove silence, apply effect and much more.
- change the skin of the editor : download skins at http://www.wavosaur.com/skins.php
- control Wavosaur with an external MIDI controler : play, stop, pause, record, fast forward, rewind.
- edit and add markers and loop points
- set regions and auto export multiple files from defined regions
- audio analysis : 2D & 3D frequency spectrum, statistics
- synthesis generator : add white noise, sinus, saw, square waveforms.
Wavosaur free wav editor is a free software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English, French and it was last updated on 2013-12-02. The program can be installed on Win98, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows Vista Home Basic.
Wavosaur free wav editor (version 18.104.22.168) has a file size of 290.50 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 567 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.